Home / NEWS / Headlines / Teldor's new line of DNV-GL Approved Fire-Resistant Offshore Copper Data Cables!
In response to the growing global demand for Fire Resistant copper data cables that meet or exceed the requirements of circuit integrity during fire, Teldor has developed and qualified a full line of Fire Resistant copper data cables.
Teldor once again leads the cable industry with a broad range of Fire Resistant copper data cables products that cover:
· Transmission performance: Cat. 5e to Cat. 7A
· Conductor design: solid and stranded conductors
· Shielding: designs with individual and/or overall shielding (braid, foil)
· Jacket materials: Flame Retardant Low-Smoke Zero Halogen compounds for all offshore requirements (SHF-1, SHF-2, MUD resistance)
· Armoring: served steel wire, steel braid, bronze braid, corrugated steel tapes, non-armored
Applicable cable, cabling and material standards:
Applicable fire performance standards
You can make a direct request using our Quotes and RFI Form.